Terms and conditionsVendor:
Lars Denzer Promotions: Social media and online marketing consulting
Kerzenheimer Straße 18
-hereinafter referred to as "follower-header"-
§ 1 General/Application
(1) Followerheader offers its customers the possibility to make their instagram accounts more visible by means of advertising packages, and in particular to attract new fans, views and/or followers. For more information, please refer to the individual product descriptions and these terms and conditions.
(2) All offers and services provided by followers shall be provided solely on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions of Delivery. These are part of all contracts that follow the followers ' header with its contractual partners (hereinafter referred to as "customer") via the services offered by him. Insofar as the customer is an entreponer within the meaning of § 1, paragraph 4, sentence 2, they shall also apply to all future services or offers to the customer, even if they are not agreed again separately.
(3) Terms and conditions of the customer or third party shall not apply, even if the followers ' header does not contradicts their validity in individual cases. Even if followers refer to a letter that contains or refers to a customer's or a third party's terms and conditions, there is no agreement on the validity of those terms and conditions.
(4) Consumer For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, any natural person who terminates a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed to the majority of his or her commercial or self-employed activities is subject to the law. Entrepreneurs For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, a natural or legal person or a legally competent partnership is acting in the performance of a commercial or self-employed professional activity when a legal transaction is concluded.
§ 2 Regulations and information on the conclusion of the contract
All offers of followers ' headers are merely a non-binding invitation to submit offers by the customer.
(2) Technical steps leading to the conclusion of the contract and the conclusion of the contract
a) Online ordering via our websites
To order one or more services via the online shop, the desired service packages must first be indicated by a mouse click on the "shopping cart" link or button for ordering. In the "shopping cart" (which can be reached at any time via a link in the shop offer), the customer is then led through the ordering process, in which each step is explained and the required information is interrogated.
The order process is complete when the customer clicks on "buy".
Therein lies the offer of the customer to the conclusion of the contract, which followerheader can assume within two working days.
The acceptance of the offer by followers is effected-after sending an order confirmation-by means of separate order confirmation or delivery of the service.
With the acceptance by followers, the contract is concluded.
By way of derogation from the above, the contract shall be concluded before the order confirmation is sent, if either the order confirmation includes a payment request or if the payment transaction is initiated and completed during or immediately after the completion of the ordering process.
b) Order by phone, mail, fax or letter
If expressly offered in the online shop, the conclusion of the contract shall be effected by the customer by telephone, mail, fax or letter, as follows:
The customer declares verbally or in writing his binding intention to obtain a precisely named service of the offer in the online shop. Therein lies the customer's offer to conclude the contract, which followers can accept within five days of access.
The acceptance of the offer by followers is carried out by sending out the delivery confirmation or providing the service. This concludes the service contract.
(3) Storage and access to the contract text
Followers ' header stores the contract text and sends the customer the order data and the terms and conditions by email. This allows followers ' headers to access and store the contractual provisions when the contract is concluded and to store them in a re-entable form. Access to the contract texts stored in the followers ' header is possible-with the exception of the freely accessible General Terms and Conditions-only registered customers can be accessed via the customer account.
(4) Detection and correction of input errors
In order to detect and prevent input errors during the ordering process, the customer receives an overview page for checking before the effective order, with the help of which he can control all details of the order and can correct the entered data in the input fields themselves or using the "back" button of the Internet browser.
(5) Languages available
The contract language is German.
§ 3 Prices and payment terms
(1) The prices shown shall apply at the time of the order. Packaging and shipping costs are not collected.
(2) Followers ' header accepts all payment methods specified on the website. Followers header provides the customer with an invoice for the service ordered, which is sent to it in text form no later than after delivery of the ordered service.
The total price of the order is payable according to the chosen payment method.
(3) cheques shall only be considered as payment after redemption.
(4) In relation to entrepreneurs, followers ' headers are entitled to perform services only against advance payment or security.
§ 4 Packaging and shipping costs
Packaging and shipping costs are not levied in the case of service provision.
§ 5 Availability and timing of service provision
The availability of the ordered services and the time of the respective service provision can be found in the individual descriptions of the services offered in the online shop.
§ 6 Play in the publicly visible (own) post and place of performance
(1) In the case of the provision of the service ordered by the customer, the advertising measures ordered in each case are recorded directly in the contribution indicated by the customer at the time of placing the order. In this case, the contribution stated by the customer must necessarily be publicly visible.
(2) Place of performance for other obligations arising from the contractual relationship shall be Göllheim as far as nothing else is determined.
§ 7 Notice of consequences of the use of the service, the continued existence of followers and liability
(1) The use of the services offered by followers for the specific profile of the customer in a social network, which is to be specified in the case of an order, shall be carried out on the basis of his/her own responsibility.
(2) In particular, followers shall not be responsible for ensuring that the services provided are in accordance with the terms and conditions of the network operators or the customer's obligations under competition law.
(3) Due to the terms and conditions of the operators of the social networks as well as in the course of their implementation, it may be possible for followers to be deleted from the network operator by followers ' headers in the contribution indicated by the customer (so-called "so-called"). "Follower Drop"), but followers ' header does not have any influence on this. The scope of the Followers Drop can be significant in individual cases.
If the deletion of likes or followers by the operator of a social network occurs within 30 days after the first performance of the performance by followers, then followers ' header will replenish the lost number of likes or followers in the customer's contribution. If the customer asserts the claim to the one-time replenials of the followers, the customer only refers to the compensation of the loss of the followers who had been included in the first run of the first run. Followers ' headers are not responsible for any previously existing followers, which may also be deleted by the operator of the social network through the Follower Drop. Further claims of the customer for the continual continuation of the followers played by followers do not exist.
(4) The liability of followers ' headers shall be governed by the statutory provisions and shall remain unaffected by the above regulation.
§ 8 Procedure for dealing with complaints, dispute settlement procedures
The procedure of followers for dealing with complaints meets the requirements of professional diligence. Should the customer therefore wish to make complaints, he/she can do so in writing or orally via all the communication means and addresses/numbers mentioned here. Time-close editing is assured.
It is pointed out that followers ' headers are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration body.
§ 9 Exclusion or Premature deletion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not exist if the customer is acting in the performance of his commercial or self-employed professional activity and thus as an entrepre in the sense of § 14 Civil Code (BGB).
Section 10 Final provisions
(1) In the event that a provision of these general terms and conditions of business should be ineffective, the effectiveness of the other provisions shall not be affected. This applies in particular to the contract already concluded. The non-effective clause is replaced by the statutory regulation. Other provisions shall apply only if, in this case, the adherence to the contract constitutes an unreasonable hardship for a Contracting Party. Then the contract is ineffective as a whole.
(2) The contractual partners agree on the application of the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods in respect of all legal relationships arising from this contractual relationship, unless the consumer is thereby deprived of the protection afforded to him by the mandatory provisions of the State in which he has his habitual residence. In the latter case, the law of the State in which the consumer has his habitual residence shall apply.
(3) The place of jurisdiction for all disputes relating to the contractual relationship between followers ' headers and the customer is the seat of the provider, if the customer is a merchant, a legal person under public law or a special fund under public law. Mandatory statutory provisions relating to exclusive jurisdiction shall remain unaffected by this regulation.